|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||125MG/5ML 60ML|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||40000 boxes|
|Packaging Details:||400 boxes/ctn 61.3cm*34.5cm*41.5cm|
|Delivery Time:||45 - 50 days|
|Supply Ability:||1,000,000 boxes per month|
|Standard:||B.P||Type Of Drug:||Antibiotic|
|Composition:||1 Flacon + 1 Ampoule De Solvant||Usual Dosages:||I.M. & I. V.|
|Expiration Date:||3 Years||Certification:||GMP|
|Efficacy:||Various Infection||Package:||Color Box|
Ceftriaxone Sodium 1g/0.5g
Ceftriaxone Sodium is a third - generation , broad - spectrum an long - acting cephalosporin. It is bactericidal against both Gram - negative and Gram - positive. It's also highly stable to β-lactamase.
Clinically use for the infections due to susceptible pathogens:
● Respiratory tract infections: Pneumonia, bronchitis , pulmonary suppuration , pyothorax
● Otorhinolaryngologic infections
● Renal and urinary tract infections: pyelonephritis , prostatitis , cystitis , urethritis
● Urogenital infections , especially for gonorrhea and soft chancre.
● Abdominal infections : Peritonitis , biliary and gastrointestinal infections
● Osseous , articular , soft tissue , skin and wound infections
● Prophylax in operation and post-operative infections
METHOD OF USE
For I.M. , dissolve 1g/0.5g of Ceftriaxone sodium in 4ml/2ml of 1% Lidocaine.
For I.V. , dissolve 1g/0.5g of Ceftriaxone sodium in 10ml/5ml of water for injection.
● Adults: I.M. or I.V. drip. 1-2g once per day. Dosage can be increased to 3-4 per day
in severe infection.
In Lyme disease: 2g per day , as one injection.
● Children and infants: 20-80mg/kg/day , as one injection.
In Lyme disease: 50-100mg/kg/day , as one injection.
In meningitis: 50-100mg/kg/day , as one injection.
● In gonorrhea: The recommended dosage is I.M. 0.25g as one injection.
● Alimentary tract: Soft faeces , diarrhea , nausea
● Skin: Rash , itching , urinary , edema , Steven - Johnson Syndrome.
● Blood: eosinophilia , leucocytopenia , transient increase in serum transanmmase and serum creatinine
● Other rare reactions : Headache, vertigo , increase in liver transaminases , uropenia , genital mvcosis , fever or shivering
● Pseudo membranous enteritis and disturbance of coagulation are more rarely seen
● Local reaction : Occasional phlebitis at the I.V. injection point
● Any allergic reactions should be reported to the physician.
The reconstituted solution for I.M. injection containing Lidocaine must not be used in intravenous way.
Take this medicine with precautions in the following situations:
● Severely impaired kidney function or concomitant impaired kidney and liver function ( need for dosage adustment).
● Neonatal hyperbilirubinemia
● Prolonged treatment ( need for regular checks for blood count)
● Those who are allergic to Penicillin would be cross-allergic to this medicine
Before taking this medicine you should tell your doctor if you have.
● History of urticaria or any other skin rash , itching or anginoneurotic edema due to an antibiotic use
● Pain in your right side of abdomen
● Any other concomitant use of medicines or ongoing tratment
Pregnancy women can use this medicine if the physician thinks necessary.
Breast-feeding women and those who are allergic to cephalosporins are forbidden.
|Descrition||Almost white or yellowish, crystalline powder||Almost white crystalline powder|
|Meets the requirements||Meets the requirements|
|Acidity or alkalinity||PH is 6.0 and 8.0||6.6|
|Clarity of solution||The solution is clear||The solution is clear|
|Colour of solution||Meets the requirements||Meets the requirements|
Any impurity not more than 1.0%
Total impurities not more than 5.0%
|Uniformity of mass||Meets the requirements||Meets the requirements|
|Sub-visible particles||Meets the requirements||Meets the requirements|
|Bacterial cndotoxins||<0.20 IU/mg||Meets the requirements|
|Sterility||Meets the specifications||Meets the requirements|
|Assay||92.0%-108.0% of the labeled amount of ceftriaxone(C18H18N8O7S3) ( calculated on the averagely load)||97.5%|
Conclusion: The product complies with BP2010 specifications.